Indian Artist Vanya Singh Participation at International Women's Day ArtSmiley Exhibition
Indian Artist Vanya Singh, Participating at International Women's Day ArtSmiley Exhibition (Feb 15 - Mar 12, 2020) in Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Business bay, Dubai.
Visit the exhibition to buy framed artworks, specially curated paintings for International Women's Day.
Art Smiley Exhibition is open 24/7. Call us on 00971561793103 for viewing. You can also chat with our online support team by visiting our website www.artsmiley.com.
She is exhibiting two Watercolor paintings named Wild and Free & Cherry Blossoms, these paintings shipped from India to Dubai especially for this exhibition.
Artist Biography:
I am Vanya Singh from India. I have a Chemical Engineering degree and never been formally taught in art. I have inherited artistic genes from my mother who is skilled in oil painting. I have always had a keen interest in art from early childhood which developed into a passionate hobby over my graduation years. I have participated and won various art competition’s during that time.
With encouragement from my friends and family I have overcome the dilemma between my engineering and art field and have decided to start doing art professionally. Learning from my mother, internet, I started improving and improvising and have thus participated in various exhibitions in many cities across India.
I love to paint in watercolors and digitally. I have worked in themes of nature like landscapes but have found that I find great happiness in painting portraits. I have painted portraits in watercolors and lately, I have also been infatuated with digital art and am trying to learn its tools.
I love to portray the innate beauty in beings in my artworks and thus try to paint portraits with natural themes like birds, butterflies and flowers etc. to show how beautiful how everything is in nature.
#indianartist #VanyaSingh #artist #exhibitor #artsmiley #giftforher #ArtSmileyExhibition #ArtistParticipation #artforhome #artgifts #artcollector #gfitforhim #Watercolor #InternationalWomensDayArtSmileyExhibition #Watercolorpainting #framedart #framedpainting #watercoloronpaper #art #painting #artsmiley_arts #dubaiartists #dubaiartistcommunity #artlovers #artexhibit #artforvilla #paintingsforvilla #paintings #interiordecor #artforsale #artexhibition #artexhibitiondubai #expo2020
Visit the exhibition to buy framed artworks, specially curated paintings for International Women's Day.
Art Smiley Exhibition is open 24/7. Call us on 00971561793103 for viewing. You can also chat with our online support team by visiting our website www.artsmiley.com.
She is exhibiting two Watercolor paintings named Wild and Free & Cherry Blossoms, these paintings shipped from India to Dubai especially for this exhibition.
Wild and Free: She has a wild spirit, but a soft heart and such a sweet soul.
Cherry Blossoms: Steady in the soul and free in the spirit.
The artworks are watercolor on paper with acrylic framing.
Artist Biography:
I am Vanya Singh from India. I have a Chemical Engineering degree and never been formally taught in art. I have inherited artistic genes from my mother who is skilled in oil painting. I have always had a keen interest in art from early childhood which developed into a passionate hobby over my graduation years. I have participated and won various art competition’s during that time.
With encouragement from my friends and family I have overcome the dilemma between my engineering and art field and have decided to start doing art professionally. Learning from my mother, internet, I started improving and improvising and have thus participated in various exhibitions in many cities across India.
I love to paint in watercolors and digitally. I have worked in themes of nature like landscapes but have found that I find great happiness in painting portraits. I have painted portraits in watercolors and lately, I have also been infatuated with digital art and am trying to learn its tools.
I love to portray the innate beauty in beings in my artworks and thus try to paint portraits with natural themes like birds, butterflies and flowers etc. to show how beautiful how everything is in nature.
#indianartist #VanyaSingh #artist #exhibitor #artsmiley #giftforher #ArtSmileyExhibition #ArtistParticipation #artforhome #artgifts #artcollector #gfitforhim #Watercolor #InternationalWomensDayArtSmileyExhibition #Watercolorpainting #framedart #framedpainting #watercoloronpaper #art #painting #artsmiley_arts #dubaiartists #dubaiartistcommunity #artlovers #artexhibit #artforvilla #paintingsforvilla #paintings #interiordecor #artforsale #artexhibition #artexhibitiondubai #expo2020




Comments
Post a Comment