Ramadan Sale on Art Smiley - Up to 70% OFF.

Artist-Details



Ramadan Sale on Art Smiley - Up to 70% OFF.



Check out this Iran Artist Sahar Taleshi Abstract expressionism works which are on sale this holy month of Ramadan.



https://www.artsmiley.com/artist-details/?userID=442



Sahar Taleshi is a painting graduate ( M.A ) from Sooreh University - Tehran. My paintings have different styles because I like the west modern art and the east ancient art especially Persian old miniature and Persian architecture. My olden works moved from this vision and I tried with inspire from west modern art and ancient Persian art painted my works. But in my recent works, I tried to mix my interests. For example I think what happened if Jackson Pollack; that I love his works, wants paint a Persian Miniature with his own style? So, I tried to do it and finally shaped some of my works. I like looking for in my interests arts yet and I like to get creatively experiences. In other my works, I mixed west critical and ironic vision with Persian Miniature and show many of subjects about Iranian Women; my Shahbanoo Name series shaped from this vision.



For More offers like this check out our current offers page and like our social media pages for daily updates.



https://www.artsmiley.com/offer/







#ramadansale #artsmileysale #ramadanoffers #artsmiley #artsmileyoffers #artworksforsale #bigsaleonartworks #bigsale #artforsale #paintingforsale #artoftheday #paintingoftheday #artlover #artcollector #homedecor #interiordecors #artforhome #artforoffice #paintingonline #artsmileyarts #currentoffers #iranartist #paintingssale #abstract #abstractexpressionism #abstractworksforsale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

Artist Sharmila Laghate Ramadan themed paintings At ArtSmiley Exhibition

African Village Realistic Painting