What I see in the News I - Abstract Enamel Oil Painting on Canvas

What I see in the News I



What I see in the News I - 152*91 cm. Abstract Enamel Oil Painting on Canvas.

My visuals are inspired by newspaper images and the news in general. I try to capture the news on canvas by using paint, jarring, layer and different textures. The true essence of my work is capturing the tension and the gravity of the news rather than documenting the event itself. This allows me to be reflective of my surroundings at both local and global level.

View this painting here:


#art #OilPainting #abstract #abstractart #multicolorpainting #oiloncanvas #artsmiley #painting #arts #paintings #canvas #canvaspainting #oilpaintingoncanvas #abstractartworks #artsmiley_arts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

Artist Sharmila Laghate Ramadan themed paintings At ArtSmiley Exhibition

African Village Realistic Painting