Foil art with Acrylics use in this Painting

Foil art with Acrylics use in this Painting



Foil Art with Acrylic colors - 41*56cm.
I use my creativity to make the new and different material.I am working with explore material. I use different Surfaces in my paintings according to my ideas. My inspiration is One of the famous Artist Amin Gul gee Sculptures. I also use Calligraphy in my Paintings.This artwork is Theme based.
For more details visit our website:
https://artsmiley.com/produ…/foil-art-acrylics-use-painting/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

Artist Sharmila Laghate Ramadan themed paintings At ArtSmiley Exhibition

African Village Realistic Painting