Ms. Sahar Amini Participating in World Art Dubai 2018 - Art Smiley

Title: The End of Cold Season
Artist Name: Ms. Sahar Amini

ArtSmiley introducing Persian Artist Nastaran kashanian in World Art Dubai 2018.



About Artist:
I was born in north of Iran. I grew up close to nature. I have started drawing when I was a child. I am a self-taught artist. I think that painting can help humans to get a deeper understanding about the beauty of world. Painting can tell story of any image and its effects. I attended some professional courses to study different techniques to learn how to apply them in artistic endeavors. Furthermore, I have studied architecture. I use painting and drawing in my architecture designs and interior designs too.

Professional Details:
As professional activities in painting, I Design, develop, and deliver painting art pieces to clients according to specifications. I use materials such as watercolors, charcoal, oil or acrylic to create artwork. I Confer with clients, editors, writers, art directors, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced. Moreover, I instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students; varying needs and interests about the painting and drawing.

World Art Dubai Exhibition:

We cordially invite you to visit our Stand: E10 at World Art Dubai Exhibition from 18th to 21st of April 2018 in Dubai World Trade Center.

Visit and Buy Original Paintings of Sahar Amini from World Art Dubai.
ArtSmiley (Eart and Technology Fzco) Stand E10 World Art Dubai, We’ll be glad to see you at our stand!

www.worldartdubai.com/see-the-art/the-end-of-cold-season

#Dubai #worldartdubai #artgallery #artexhibition #WorldArtDubai #WAD2018 #artsmiley #LoveIt #BuyIt #Art #Worldwide #galleryservices #gallery #artexhibitions #WorldTradeCentreDubai #ArtExhibitionDubai #ArtExhibitionUAE #ArtExhibition #ArtFair #OriginalArtForSale #BuyOriginalArt #BuyOriginalPainting #Dubai #UAE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploflora Series No.10 - Acrylic Painting

Ukrainian Artist Yana Rusnak's Portfolio

Tunisian Artist Soumaya Askri Exhibiting At Valentine's Special ArtSmiley Exhibition