Artist Neam Alnaimi at Art Smiley Year of Tolerance Exhibition 2019



Neam Alnaimi is a Swedish artist originally from Iraq, living in London / UK, and now in UAE. Have MBA degree in Marketing / UK.

Neam Alnaimi says:

Painting is my part of inspiration to express what attracts my attention. I just enjoy painting in my free time and find it so relaxing to my soul and mind.

I use acrylic in my paintings and draw with graphite and charcoal.

I am in love with everything called art. My favorite galleries are Van Gogh and Louvre.

I am exhibiting at Art Smiley Year of Tolerance Exhibition 2019 (Group Exhibition by 17 Artists from different countries) with my artworks mentioned below:
• “Shanasheel Glance” - An Iraqi traditional architecture, located in different cities in Iraq.
• “Rays of happiness” - Be the sunlight even in the darkest days.
• “Harmony” - Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
• “Dynamic” - Sunflower, when the rain begins to fall be the sunshine in your life
• “Glimmer through disturbance”.

All these are paintings are done by using Acrylic colors on Canvas.


#ArtSmiley #Artsmileyyearoftoleranceexhibition #yearoftolerance #artsmileyexhibtion ##NeamAlnaimi #SwedishArtist #IraqiArtist #exhibition #winterexhibition #exhibitionbooth #newexhibition #exhibitionist #exhibitionview  #dubaiexhibition #exhibitionspace #exhibitionplace #artexhibition  #exhibitions #exhibitionart #groupexhibition #artexhibitions
#acrylicpainting #acrylicpaintings #acrylicpaintingsoncanvas #acryliconcanvas #paintingoftheday #acrylicart  #artoftheday #acrylicpainting #Acryliccolors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

African Village Realistic Painting