Jordanian Artist Anwar Haddadin exhibiting at Valentines’ Special Artsmiley Exhibition

Artist-Details











Jordanian Artist Anwar Haddadin exhibiting at Valentines’ Special Artsmiley Exhibition @doubletreebusinessbay.
She is exhibiting acrylic works with resin coating named “The Wave”, “Wavy Flowers”, “Spirit of Love” & “Valentine’s Flowers”. 
Please come and explore her artworks along with some beautiful paintings at ArtSmiley exhibition.


In Artist words:
I am an Artist from Jordan, based in the United Arab Emirates, called my abstract expressive artistic work. 
This artistic approach is based on attention to the sensual artistic aspects of the work of art, leaving complete freedom of feelings, emotions and sensations to play its part in the expression process on the work surface.
Abstract expressionism is concerned with the aesthetic relationships that these objects highlight from lines, colors, spaces, touches and others. Random suggests imagination.
Qualifications:
She studied art and sculpture at the Sharjah Fine Arts Foundation 2015 in the UAE.
In 2016, the fluid plate was discovered. So I loved the feeling of color, its interaction and integration takes me into a world of dreams.
My technique is brushes, pallet knives, craft sticks, and a hair dryer - and I also tend to draw canvas to move the colors and combine them to form a palette with my own sense.
Technical Posts:
I participated in the World Art Exhibition Dubai April 2019 at the World Trade Center Dubai for four days.
Currently exhibiting some of my work at the Hilton Dubai Hotel with Art Smiley Gallery / Dubai.
A group of my work is also exhibited at Artist Gallery / Dubai.
I participated in Haya Cultural Center (Amman / Jordan) as a teacher of the art of pouring for the students of the Center for two weeks by ten hours.
In December 2019 my paintings GOLD was chosen to display at the Central Park Tower Dubai with the Common Ground Art Exhibition.
The total of my artwork is more than 20 paintings and most of my work on wood and cloth covered with resin.
The last of my wall murals is made up of 24 pieces of art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

Artist Sharmila Laghate Ramadan themed paintings At ArtSmiley Exhibition

African Village Realistic Painting