Jasmine Mohammed Rizvi Participation at Art Smiley Year Of Tolerance Exhibition 2019





Jasmine Mohammed Rizvi, UAE based stained glass artist from Kerala, India, loved drawing and wall painting since childhood.



She is participating in Art Smiley Year Of Tolerance Exhibition from 29th Nov - 27th December 2019.



Please come and visit the exhibition at lobby and plaza area of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel, Bay Square 5, Business Bay, Dubai.



Exhibition is open 24/7, Vallet parking available. Call or WhatsApp us now on 0561793103 for any of your inquiries.



Jasmine Says:



Glass Painting has been my passion since childhood, but I have given a break for few years, and now taken it serious recently and started my journey of colors with more love n passion.



I was attracted to glass painting from my college days, due to the uniqueness of the medium (glass) and the glow of the vibrant colours, though the variety of colours in glass paint is very less.



Through years I have developed my way of glass painting using mixed medium. I would like to show case some of my works through ARTSMILEY.

Thanks to Art Smiley and team to arranging the platform.



#JasmineMohammedRizvi #Participant #ArtSmileyYearOfToleranceExhibition #ArtSmiley  #YearOfToleranceExhibition #YearOfTolerance #artexhibition #exhibitor #artsmileyexhibition #doubletreebyhiltonhotel #artexhibitiondubai #timeoutdubai #mydubai #glasspainting #stainedglassartist #glassart #glassartist #art #painting #artgallery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

African Village Realistic Painting