ArtSmiley Artist of The Month for January 2019 – Kirtiraj Mhatre

ArtSmiley Artist of The Month for January 2019 – Kirtiraj Mhatre



ArtSmiley Artist of The Month for January 2019 –  Kirtiraj Mhatre.



Biography in Artist words:  I think that god has given birth to me paint the picture. When I was unable to understand this world for that time, that is near about age of 4th or 5th, I was practicing to depicting the nature. As I was growing up, I was keeping my interest to present the great beauty & nature according g to my imagination.



I had completed my school education & got admission in art college. The skill full professor guided me to improve my skill, and I put my interest in Landscape art, Realistic paintings, Modern Art, Abstract Art paintings. In my paintings natural elements and caves impact paintings you can see, but with that classical paintings. I am eagerly interested in modern ideology too.



My education is A.T.D. in chitrakala mahavidyalaya, latur. I made paintings in acrylic and oil colors. I made paintings like abstract, modern, figurative, landscape and various type of paintings .



 Group Exhibitions:



    Tapadia Art Gallery – 2006

    Welcome Art Gallery, Aurangabad – 2008

    Neharu Art Gallery – 2010

    Chatrapati Shivaji Art Hall, Latur – 2011



Solo Exhibitions:



    Tapadia Art Gallery, Aurangabad – 2004

    Welcome hotel Rama international – 2009 



Visit his profile and order artworks here:

https://artsmiley.com/artist-details/?userID=202









#artistofthemonth #artist #kirtirajmhatre #acrylicpaintings #oilpaintings #realistic #abstract #classicalpaintings #figurativepaintings #figurative #indianartist #dubaiartgallery #orderpaintingsonline #affordablepaintings #affordableoriginalpaintings #originalpaintings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

African Village Realistic Painting

Russian Artist Olga Sova' Portfolio