Dancing on Ice( from Kargah Collection)

Dancing on Ice( from Kargah Collection)



Dancing on Ice - Mixed Media on Canvas - 80*100cm.

Kargah Collection, Chapter 1: Jackson Pollack and I.



Artist Statement :

I'm interested to the oriental and western old stories. Many painters in the world have been trying illustrate this stories. So, I tried mix my interests. I thinked what happened if Jackson Pollack; that I like his works, wants paint a Persian Miniature or one of an old famous stories with his style? So , I tried to do it and finally shaped my Kargah Collection.



https://artsmiley.com/product/dancing-ice-kargah-collection/



#kargahcollection #mixedmedia #mixedmediaoncanvas #IranPainting #IranArtist #abstract #abstractartworks #abstractart  #artsmileypaintings #artforsale #paintingforsale #artoftheday #paintingoftheday #artlover #artcollector #homedecor #interiordecors #artforhome #artforoffice #paintingonline #artsmiley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufi Whirling | Wall Decorative Art | Oil painting | Buy Darwish Paintings | Paintings of Darwish for Sale | Buy Original Art Online | Artsmiley

African Village Realistic Painting